Microblading & Microshading Beginner Training
HD Beauty aims to turn our students into microblading magicians that are experts in the craft. The beauty industry is one of the fastest growing global industries in the 21st century. There’s truly no better time to get into the world of beauty and cosmetology. HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy is a leader in the Canadian beauty market that can provide you with a high-quality education to jumpstart your career in this fast-growing industry. Trust our organization as we’re highly reputable and recognized by insurance companies. With 80% of our graduates working in the beauty industry just two months after completing the course, HD Beauty is confident that our training program can help you get your foot in the door of the beauty and cosmetology industry.
Welcome to the World of Microblading
If you’ve dreamed of working in the beauty industry, then look no further than microblading permanent training. Microblading is one of the fastest growing and most rewarding cosmetic procedures commonly performed today. With the rise in eyebrow awareness in the early 2000s, and especially in the last decade, being a certified microblading expert has become a sought-after and valuable skill to have. Microblading is a great way for anybody wanting a simple fix to enhance the look of their eyebrows. A simple hand tool and multiple microneedles are used to create natural looking, hair-like strokes.
Microblading Beginners Course
Have you ever dreamed of a career in the beauty industry? Microblading is currently the fastest growing trend around the globe, and it is one of the most rewarding cosmetic procedures. This innovative technique is the one you will want to learn to extend your professional portfolio to.
At HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy, you will be trained by top microblading professionals. Our extensive theory program and practical training will make you extremely confident and ready to create 3D embroidery/Microblading eyebrows once you have completed this comprehensive course.
Our Professionals Are Here for You
HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy is staffed with industry-leading, certified microblading professionals. Through our extensive theory and practical training programs, you’ll be confident in your microblading skills. Our 3-day training course will give you an opportunity to shadow real microblading professionals as they have hands-on experiences with real clients.
In order to create the best learning environment possible, our classes are never larger than four trainees. All of the training materials you receive is included in the cost of the course. As an HD Beauty graduate, every student will have a full mentorship for as long as they need it before they feel comfortable on their own. In addition to these training materials, you’ll also receive a starter kit good for your first 30 procedures (a $1000 value!).
Microblading Beginners Course Overview
The 3-Day Beginner Microblading Course covers a wide variety of topics to help you further your career in the beauty industry. Our in-class training includes hands-on practice using up to 3 models and covers topics such as healthy safety theory, skin disorders, and the history of microblading just to name a few. In addition to the 3-day course, each student is granted an additional 2 business days to be used at their luxury to shadow professionals and practice on models under instructor supervision.
- 3 Days In-Class Course.
- Microblading Eyebrows.
- Microshading Eyebrows.
- Combination Eyebrows.
- Theory and Practice on Live Models.
- Up to 3 models provided by HDBeauty Academy
- Full Training Kit with premium products provided.
- Learn everything about the Permanent Makeup field starting from Health and Safety to Building your own business.
DAY 1. – ONLINE THEORY TRAINING
- Health Safety and Sterilization theory
- Online exam for Blood borne pathogens
- Skin theory
- Skin disorders and what to avoid
- Microblading history
- Different needles
- Difference between microblading and permanent makeup
- Microblading procedure setup
- Initial consultation with a client
- Brow mapping and how to achieve symmetrical brows
- Different designs of hairstrokes
- Needles in microblading and what each one is used for
- Practice on Paper and Latex
- Color Theory and appropriate pigments
- Marketing and Business Management
- Insurance Regulations
- Pictures and Videos for your Social Media Channels
DAY 2. – IN CLASS
- Practice on Latex with Instructor
- Practice on Latex with Instructor
- Quiz on proper hand posture and movement
DAY 3. – IN CLASS
- Model #1: Practicing everything- station setup, initial consultation, brow mapping, color
- Selection, numbing, microblading procedure, Post Care instructions, station cleanup
- Model #2: Examination Procedure under Instructor’s Supervision.
- Certification Ceremony on successful finish on all models
*Bloodborne certificate for Health Canada must be paid on your own and at home prior coming to class.
THIS IS ONLY A GENERAL COURSE OVERVIEW AND THE CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE