Permanent Makeup Beginners Training
Interested in beginning a career in the beauty industry? HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy provides a place for aspiring cosmetic professionals to learn the craft and art of permanent makeup through the first-hand experience. Permanent makeup beginners’ course is designed so that upon completion of the 4-day training course you’ll be prepared to begin your journey as a permanent makeup professional.
If you decide to advance your skills on a specific zone down the road. You have a chance to take and advanced permanent makeup course individual zone which will give you a chance to learn from the best cosmetic professionals in Canada, hands-on, and take your journey of being a beauty professional to the next level with HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy.
Our certified permanent makeup professionals are eager to meet you and ready to teach you everything you need to know about the permanent cosmetics industry. Invest in yourself and your future in the beauty industry with a wide range of our available Permanent Makeup Courses.
Learn the Basics of Permanent Makeup
There’s a lot that goes into the different permanent makeup procedures. Our permanent makeup training courses cover a wide variety of topics from all across the cosmetics industry. Important ideas like skin disorders, sterilization theory, and color theory are just a few examples of the critical information discussed in our training program. The Beginners course covers three main areas: eyebrows, eyeliner, and the lips. Each area that we cover will have an entire day dedicated to it to ensure you get the basics of permanent makeup down right.
Become a Permanent Makeup Professional in 4 Days
HD Beauty’s permanent makeup course is designed to turn regular people aspiring to have a career in the beauty industry to permanent makeup professionals. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be a certified and educated permanent makeup professional. Learn the hottest permanent makeup procedures from around the globe with HD Beauty Permanent Makeup Academy. Our professionals are waiting to teach you all about the permanent cosmetic industry!
Permanent Makeup Beginner Training Overview
During the 4-day Permanent Makeup Beginners Course, you will gain theoretical knowledge and practice different kinds of permanent makeup techniques on real models. 2-3 people per class, materials included, certification upon completion.
- 4 Days In-Class Course.
- Powder Eyebrows.
- Shaded and Classic Eyeliner.
- Lips Blush.
- Theory and Practice on Live Models.
- Up to 3 Live models provided by HDBeauty Academy.
- PMU Device and needles included in the kit.
- Learn everything about the Permanent Makeup field starting from Health and Safety to Building your own business.
DAY 1. – IN CLASS TRAINING
- Health Safety and Sterilization theory
- Online exam for Blood borne pathogens done online at home
- Skin theory
- Skin disorders and what to avoid
- PMU history
- Different needles
- Difference between microblading and permanent makeup
- Procedure setup
- Initial consultation with a client
- Brow mapping and how to achieve symmetrical brows
- Eyeliner and Lips Mapping
- Practice on Paper and Latex
- Color Theory and appropriate pigments
- Marketing and Business Management
- Insurance Regulations
- Pictures and Videos for your Social Media Channels
DAY 2. – IN CLASS
- Practice Eyebrows on Latex with Instructor
- Quiz on proper hand posture and movement
- Practice on Live Model Under Instructor’s supervision
DAY 3. – IN CLASS
- Practice Lips on a Latex
- Model #2: Practice Lip Under Instructor’s Supervision
- Proper Consultation and Setup
DAY 4. – IN CLASS
- Practice Eyeliner on a Latex
- Model #3: Practice Eyeliner Under Instructor’s Supervision
- Proper Consultation and Setup
- Theory Exam
- Certification Ceremony on successful finish on all three zone models
*Bloodborne certificate for Health Canada must be paid on your own and at home prior coming to class.
THIS IS ONLY A GENERAL COURSE OVERVIEW AND THE CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Experience the Permanent Cosmetics Industry Hands-on
HD Beauty’s fully trained permanent makeup specialists are here to teach you the ins-and-outs of the fastest growing trends in the cosmetology industry today. You’ll learn these techniques hands-on and in person from an experienced and knowledgeable teacher whose main job is to educate you and provide you the best results. To ensure that our instructors are able to give personal attention to each and every student, our classes are no larger than 2 or 3 people. Permanent makeup training will open your eyes to all of the techniques, tools, and procedures that go into the vast world of permanent cosmetics.